<< Choose your Nova Ray product from the left hand menu:
Payload, Performance and Field Serviceability
The patented Nova Ray® provides faster, easier and more profitable
project results with its multi-function platform. Key distinctions
are its winged stability, portable, lightweight size, payload
features and cost effectiveness. All models have the option of
adding tracking and navigation systems (see Options). Field service
and maintenance is easily achieved with a Nova Ray®. The electronics
are quickly removed from the housing for repair or maintenance
at the job site. The overall modular capabilities and portability
make the Nova Ray® an exceptional value.
- Under tow operates in up to 9 knot currents.
- Using thrusters (1/4-1/3 hp.) operates at 4 to 6 knots.
- Imaging capabilities for challenging environments.
- Operates in zero or low visibility.
- Simultaneously view/record sonar and video.
- Light weight with quick assembly and launch, even from limited
- Fully digital operating system.
- Easy upgrade and integration of user-specified peripheral
- Convenient auto pilot capabilities and field serviceability.
Also See: Why The Nova Ray ROV?